Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy New Year from Cecelia Rappaport-Here’s to expanding in 2017!

It seems that I get excited about almost everything and find myself wanting to try something new every day! At times, it drives my husband crazy.

I tell him he is one of my rare consistencies and that seems to quiet him for awhile.

The fact is one minute I am mesmerized watching “Walking with Destiny”.
It's the story of Winston Churchill. You can find it on Netflix.

The next day I am totally consumed with planting vegetables in my hydroponic TowerGarden. Winston who? Living like this keeps me entertained, busy and moving. And, as I share this with you, I am happy to blog never having blogged before.

Isn’t this what it’s all about….expanding —moving out of our comfort zones??

Whether it is learning a new language, making a new friend, trying something new (like a new way to make guacamole vs. buying it),  moving to see our world newly each day is a start.

Here’s to expanding in 2017!  Happy New Year!!

Cecelia





No comments:

Post a Comment